To our wonderful guests and staff,
As you all know, the world is dealing with this Coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by this horrible virus.
We strive to ensure the health and well-being of our staff and guests. This is by far our number one concern. We are committed to continuing our high level of cleanliness and sanitation through our restaurant. To ensure this we have taken some extra precautions for our day-to-day operations.
Certain things you may notice on your next visit to combat the spread of any kind of virus/infection (flu, common cold, Coronavirus, etc). Some of these examples are:
- We are seating parties further apart, allowing more space for you and your guests.
- We have taken the step of using linen napkin roll-ups for all of our place settings. This is to keep from the utensils from being out in the open.
- We have turned the water glasses upside-down. We will flip them right side up and fill them with ice-cold water when you arrive.
- If you have leftovers and want to take them home, we will give you a to-go box to take your food home. Then you can take what you want home.
- Sunday buffet brunch will be discontinued until further notice. We love to do our buffets, but understand that this isn't the right time.
- We will also be doing a two-step cleaning of our tables and chairs after you leave. First, we will be cleaning the tables and chairs, followed by a full disinfecting process. We want to make sure you have a clean environment when you sit down for dinner.
- We will continue to clean and disinfect high-touch areas like doors, knobs, etc.
This is just a short list of some of the added procedures and changes we have in place.
We have been following the guidelines of the CDC and our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this ever-changing situation. We hope to see you soon and hope everyone can stay healthy! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. [email protected]
Thank you and God bless,
Adam Shue / Tom Rossetti